Special Olympics Ireland is a volunteer led organisation. We simply could not function withouth the support and dedication of those in communities across Ireland. However, we always need more help and there are lots of ways you can get involved. But, before you check out some of our roles we want you to meet Angie.
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) our clubs are currently assessing their return to activity.
If you are interested in getting involved with a local club then please email the relevant regional office for further information.
- Leinster: Contact Vikki Geldard at SO.Leinster@specialolympics.ie
Regional coverage for clubs in counties Carlow, Kildare (excluding North Kildare), Kilkenny, Laois, Louth, Offaly, Meath, Wexford, Wicklow (left of the mountain range) and Clonmellon, Devlin, Bracklyn, Kilucan and Kinnegad in Westmeath
- Eastern: Contact Lauren Murphy Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional coverage for clubs in counties Dublin, North Kildare (towns of Maynooth, Ceilbridge, Leixlip) and Wicklow(East of the mountains as far down as Arklow)
- Munster: Contact Liana Leonard at email@example.com
Regional coverage for clubs in counties Waterford, Cork, Kerry, Limerick, Clare, and Tipperary
- Connaught: Contact Melissa Heanue at Connaught.Support@specialolympics.ie
Regional coverage for clubs in counties Galway, Leitrim, Longford, Mayo, Roscommon, Sligo and Mullingar, Kinnegad and Athlone in Westmeath
- Ulster: Contact Jennifer Bell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional coverage for clubs in counties Antrim, Armagh, Derry/ Londonderry, Down, Tyrone, Fermanagh, Donegal, Cavan and Monaghan