Our next Annual General Meeting (AGM) is set for Saturday 5th September 2020.
The AGM business includes
- the consideration of the Company’s statutory financial statements and the report of the Directors
- the review by the Members of the Company’s affairs
- the appointment or re-appointment of the statutory auditors
- the fixing of the remuneration of the statutory auditors
- consideration of all motions submitted by Members for inclusion, decided by the Board to be in order, and included in the notice of the meeting.
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Special Olympics Ireland took place on Saturday 15th June in the Sport Ireland Indoor Arena, Sports Ireland Campus, Snugborough Road, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15.
Brendan Whelan, Chairman to the Board chaired the AGM and addressed the Delegates on the day. Carolan Lennon, CEO of eir was guest speaker. Matt English, CEO of Special Olympics Ireland presented the Annual Report. Proinsias Kitt, Treasurer gave an overview of the 2018 Financial Statements.