Virtual All Ireland Athlete Leadership Forum
We are delighted to announce that we are holding the first ever Virtual All Ireland Athlete Leadership Forum on Saturday the 17th of October 2020.
The forum will see athlete leaders from Connaught, Eastern Region, Leinster, Munster and Ulster come together virtually on one day via Zoom.
Athlete leaders will develop skills through our Tai Chi workshop and our Better Money Habits workshop.
Athlete leaders will take part in round screen athlete discussions. As part of the Virtual All Ireland Athlete Leadership Forum, athlete leaders can take part in a mock interview.
We are really excited for the day and delighted to be able to offer athlete leaders a wide range of content throughout the day.
- 102 Athlete Leaders Attending
- Athlete Leaders from all five regions will be attending
- 50 different Special Olympics Clubs are represented
- All 102 Athlete Leaders will complete 3 workshops
- Tai Chi – Delivered by “Tai Chi Your Way”
- Better Money Habits – Delivered by “Bank of America”
- Athlete Discussions – Facilitated by Regional Development Officers
36 Athletes will take part in a mock interview on the day