How to Join a Club
Our clubs are a fun, friendly and supportive place for all our athletes to keep fit and enjoy all the benefits that sports has to offer.
Here's how to join a club:
- Visit our Contact Us page and reach out to your local regional office
- The club will contact you and supply you with an Athlete Registration Form. You can also download the Temporary Athlete Registration Form* here.
- Complete the form and return to the club.
- The club will register you with Special Olympics Ireland.
- The club will contact you to invite you to your first training session.
* Please note, during covid we are using a Temporary Athlete Registration Form. The club you are looking to join will provide you with more information if required *