5 Peaks Challenge
The Special Olympics 5 Peaks Challenge is back for 2020 with the same amazing mountains and totally awesome views, will you take on this fun physical challenge and mentally mindful experience?
In less than 36 hours we will climb 5 peaks in no less than four different counties, walk almost 50km and climb more than a staggering 8300 feet.
To be confirmed
- Benbulben, Co. Sligo
- Arroo & Tin Whistle Lake, Co. Leitrim
- Cuilcagh (Stairway to Heaven), Co. Fermanagh
- Errigal Mountain, Co. Donegal
- Slieve League, Co. Donegal
Errigal Hostel, Co. Donegal.
Each participant needs to raise a minimum of €500, this money will go towards helping fund the Special Olympics Sports Programme and help change the lives of children and adults with an intellectual disability.
What Can You Expect?
- Fully Guided Challenge
- Transfers from hostel to and from peaks
- Professional hiking guides
- Overnight stay in Errigal Hostel, Co. Donegal.
- Packed lunches on Saturday and Sunday
- Saturday Night Dinner
- Celebratory meal at the end of the trip
- Special Olympics technical T-Shirt
How To Register?
Places are limited to maintain the instructor ratio and transport, accommodation and food are also all included in the registration cost.