Return to Activity - Resources for Volunteers
Volunteers will play a critical role in enabling the club to return to activities. We advise that the club Management Team engages with each volunteer to establish if they are in a position to return and/or whether they have any concern.
If your club is ready to go back to training, please complete the actions below:
1. Read 'Volunteer Return to Club Information'
2. Complete the ‘Pre-Return Self Declaration Form’
3. Complete ‘COVID-19 Code of Conduct Form’
4. Read ‘Suspected or Confirmed Case of COVID-19’
5. Read 'Guidance for Volunteers'
6. Read 'Information for Volunteers'
In order to ensure that you are fully informed we recommend completing Sport Ireland's online COVID-19 training course, which we have provided more detail on this document below.