Return to Activity - Resources for Parents, Guardians or Carers
Parents/Guardians/Carers have an important role to play to support athletes and the club in making a safe return to activities.
If your Club is ready to go back to training, here’s what they will ask you to do:
1. Review information with regards to Athletes Returning to training.
2. Familiarise yourself with the Guidance on returning to activity
3. Complete the Covid-19 Code of Conduct
4. Complete the Pre - Return Self Declaration Form
5. Familiarise yourself with the General Information
In order to ensure that you are fully informed we recommend completing Sport Ireland's online COVID-19 training course, which we have provided more detail on this in the document below.