Return to Activity - Resources for Coaches
Please note: If you are the head coach or the activity lead, you must read the entire Return to Activities Protocol and you should be involved in the creation of the club's Safety Plan .
If your club is ready to go back to training, here’s what they will ask you to do:
1. Familiarise yourself with the DATES flowcharts
2. Read 'Guidance for Coaches'
3. Read 'Volunteer Return to Club Information'
4. Complete the ‘Pre-Return Self Declaration Form’
5. Read ‘Suspected or Confirmed Case of COVID-19’
6. Complete the ‘COVID-19 Code of Conduct form’
7. Familiarise yourself with the Framework for returning to activities
8. Complete the Sport Ireland COVID-19 online training information
9. Utilise the Training Session Activity Checklist
10. Read 'FAI- Social Distancing Sessions'
Additional information supports can also be found on the website for each sports National Governing Body (NGB) listed in the below document.
Not all NGB's have their protocols published or available for those not affiliated to the NGB. If you require further information in relation to the sport please contact your Regional Office.