Return to Activity - Resources for Athletes
All Special Olympics Training has stopped since March due to the COVID-19. Clubs are now working on getting back to training safely.
If your club is ready to go back to training, here’s what they will ask you to do:
1. Read ‘Information Sheet for Athletes and Volunteers’
2. Complete ‘Pre-Return Self Declaration Form’
3. Complete ‘COVID-19 Code of Conduct Form’
4. Read ‘Suspected or Confirmed Case of COVID-19’
5. Watch Athlete Video about returning to Training
6. Read 'Guidance for Athletes'
7. Read 'Hygiene information'.
For more information on COVID-19 / Coronavirus, please read this “COVID-19 Information Easy Read Version” and ‘COVID-19 Advise for those living in Northern Ireland’
If you have any questions, please contact the COVID-19 Coordinator or COVID-19 Activity Lead in your Club.
In order to ensure that you are fully informed we recommend completing Sport Ireland's online COVID-19 training course, which we have provided more detail on this, in the document below .