Athlete Leadership News
*New Workshop Coming Soon*
Special Olympics are pleased to offer a new athlete leadership workshop hosted by Usel.
Date TBC. This workshop has the potential to lead to a place on the STRIDE project.
STRIDE is a project specifically designed to assist unemployed or economically inactive people living with disabilities and/or health-related conditions to gain the vocational qualifications, employability skills and employment opportunities.
The project includes:
- Individualised Personal Support for up to 1 year
- Industry Qualifications
- CV Guidance and Advice
- Travel and Childcare Assistance
- Interview Skills and Workshops
- Confidence, over-coming fears, social anxiety and workplace relations training
- Job placements
- Range of Employment Opportunities
- 1-1 Support in Employment
To register your interest please contact Amy on 02890 892997 or firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information on the STRIDE project please call 028 9035 6600 or email: email@example.com
This project is part funded through the Northern Ireland European Social Fund 2014 - 2020 Investment for Job and Growth Programme and Department for the Economy.