Written by:07/03/2012 14:09
Team cohesion is developed by; forming, storming, norming and performing.
• Forming – an introductory and the athletes get to know the team goals• Storming – there is disruption, conflict and rebellion
• Norming – they become aware of one another’s strengths and weaknesses
• Performing – working together as a unit
• Developing rules for behaviour with the athletes
• Setting team goals; the goals should be made by the individualised within the
• Having bonding exercises, trust building activities etc.
• Having good communication with the athletesClick here for more information on team cohesion and leadershipClick here for Trust Building Activities
0 comment(s) so far...
Special Olympics Ireland Registered Charity Number 20016883
Strategy 2016-2020 - Full
Strategy 2016-2020 - Summary
Athlete Participation Form Guidelines
Code of Ethics- long version
Code of Ethics- volunteers
Event Management Guide
General Information Leaflet
Guide to Intellectual Disability
A Guide to Organising Inter Club Activities
Quick Guide to Competition
Regulations Governing Special Olympics Ireland Sport